Friday, April 29, 2011

Movie Reviews! Blackberry Babes

Okay, so I have decided to movie reviews (but not only that) on my blog. My first Nollywood movie review is on Blackberry Babes. This movie stars Oge Okoye, Tonto Dikeh, Mary Remy, and Muna Obiekwe.

The movie is about a clique of college girls (Oge Okoye, Tonto Dikeh) who all own Blackberry phones and also use them to scam people out of money. The only way to be part of this clique is to own a Blackberry. Keisha (Mary Remy) does all she can to join this elite group of girls. The movie continues to show all Keisha's efforts to join the group until she "mysteriously" ends up with a Blackberry. These girls continue to attempt to dominate each other by buying the newest and lastest models of Blackberry phones through boyfriends and sugardaddies.

If I were to rate this movie, I would give it a "B+". I think it was very humours movie and something to make you laugh. The plot was a bit weak; I felt that the story really wasn't going anywhere or had any intention. Was I supposed to learn something? Understand a particular message? I can't say that any of this happened. I did laugh throughout the movie and thought it was funny to see each character go through his or her own little adventure.

Please post your comments on this blog. If you are interested in watching the movie, go to www.youtube.com/user/NollywoodLove

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahah! just watched a clip of this on you tube.... thanks for the review. girl, i sooooo wanna act in a movie one day :D

    Christine-Rita

    ReplyDelete